Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

I've never really connected with your style of humor, though I did crack some at the whole " this is piss!". But despite not enjoying your writing or overall style, I still give credit where it's due.

The bathroom tile's grout eroding, the arcade cabinets, the lighting displacement, use of multiplane camera, the speedlines, relatively fluid lip sync, it's all very time consuming detail. It shows passion and skill. So for whatever trivial differences personal in tastes, I still completely respect what you do and the effort you put into it. Cheers.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

Pikachu's Plight Pikachu's Plight

In terms of animation, you set the bar pretty high for us plebs. Your palette is always so appealing, and your characters have real presence in a scene. So very refreshing to see some traditional techniques with modern application. No idea how long these take on average for you to make, but the effort and attention to detail shines through. Spin on sir.

Game Grumps: It's Charizard! Game Grumps: It's Charizard!

Some good ideas here. Keep plugging away at those drawings; well on your way to some great things.